Overload-XXX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overload-XXX

The best new rsps!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient!

Meow's Spectacular Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meow
Bronze Member
Meow

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2013-01-20

Meow's Spectacular Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Meow's Spectacular Mod Application   Meow's Spectacular Mod Application Empty1/20/2013, 1:40 pm

Your current rank: Player

What timezone you are in: Central US

How long have you been playing on the server? Considering the server has been out for one day, one day.

Why do you want Staff? To help out around the server. The server is looking great and I can guarantee we will be having lots of players soon.

Why do you think you should become Staff? To help keep things under control if a problem occurs. And to help out with general questions.

What do you have to offer the server? I can help in-game and on the forum if needed.

Have you been staff on any other servers before: Yes.

Past experience: RSTwix (Moderator), CodeMagic (Moderator)

How would you deal with a player with a big mouth? First, I would start out with general warnings if they keep going. If the problem keeps arising I would mute them for disruption.

Will you listen and do what you are told by higher ranks? Yes, I will respect higher ranks.

Are you willing to constantly give up your time to help others? Yes, I will do my duty as a moderator.

Are you willing to help the server every day by voting and posting when needed? As long as I have the free time, I will do these things.

How will you be a model to others? I will encourage others to help new players as I do.

Have you broken any rules? No, and I do not intend to do so.

Extra info: None.
Back to top Go down

Meow's Spectacular Mod Application
Page 1 of 1