Overload-XXX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overload-XXX

The best new rsps!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient!

Optic Henry's Moderator staff application :).

Go down 
AuthorMessage
optic henry
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2013-01-28

Optic Henry's Moderator staff application :). Empty
PostSubject: Optic Henry's Moderator staff application :).   Optic Henry's Moderator staff application :). Empty1/28/2013, 1:22 pm

Ingame name- Optic Henry
real name - Henry
how old are you?- 16
How long have you been playing the server?- in-game time around an hour.
Why do you think you should be a staff on Overload-XXX?- I do know alot of things about this server and people like me.
Does anyone think you deserve it? I'm not selfish, i do hope Horror gets moderator.
Have you helped someone?- i have helped a few people with tasks and things.
How long do you play each day?- I play alot really, i come on mostly everyday and for many hours (sometimes before school too)
Are you active on both forums and in-game?- I do look at the forums and check some of the topics and i'm pretty much in-game alot of activity.
Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?- Yes i have been mod a few times in a couple of servers that did exist like neo-scape, rap3 pkers, and i believe i was one on another one that i had forgot the name too, but i've never been admin although i had almost been if server hadn't collapsed right before that.
Do you respect owners?- I always respect owners and players and authority.
Have you broken any rules?- Never.
Do players like you?- players do like me, and i love getting along with others and to have fun because it's an amazing server Smile.
Tell us about yourself- my name is henry my favorite color is green. I'm in high school. I love interacting with others and always follow the rules.
Back to top Go down

Optic Henry's Moderator staff application :).
Page 1 of 1