Overload-XXX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overload-XXX

The best new rsps!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient!

My suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
datbigbooty
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2013-01-20

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: My suggestions   My suggestions Empty1/20/2013, 4:06 pm

Ok, so i just started this server about 20 mins ago and from just looking around i got a shit ton of suggestions.

1. Dont sell op weapons and gear in stores (torva and claws for example) Just makes the game way too easy. People will get bored real quick and if everyone is using torva there will a lot less variety in pking again adding to the boredom.
2. Make thieving not as profitable. Thieving is meant for a good way to start you off in private servers not make you bank. Your bank should be made off bossing, donating, and pking, etc...
3. Change some of the graphics, the trees look retarded no offence.
4. Add a vote command and make donate button on the homepage. Vote command will make more players and donate button will make more people donate because they dont wanna vote through email or however you guys do it.
5. Try to get on multiple voting sites. Will generate more new players.
6. Make your constantly updating and improving the server. People love seeing the game being improved.
7.Get more coders, all this stuff takes a lot coding.
8. Last but not least, listen to the community. One of the reasons why runescape sucks dick is because jagex doesnt listen to the community at all.

I know you guys are just starting but i hope you guys take these into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Firecape
Iron member

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2013-01-20

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Empty1/20/2013, 11:37 pm

ALL Nex sets have been removed from shops today by Modac, and i also must agree with you dragon claws and armadyl godswords must also be removed.
Regarding the other issues you mentioned i hope they will be given a good look at, plus you can speak to Modac in-game hes a out going guy, i don't think he will
disagree with you in anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Oops
Iron member

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2013-01-28
Leeftijd : 28

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Empty1/29/2013, 12:30 am

some of the graphics are based on 317 (old runescape) - and they really did look like that. ~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

My suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overload-XXX :: In-Game :: Suggestions-
Jump to: